2021 Pushcart Prize Nominations
November 29, 2021
It’s official! This year’s Pushcart Nominations have been signed, sealed, and delivered (or at least dropped off at the USPS)!!
Each year editors of small book presses, magazines, and journals are invited to nominate six pieces of poetry, short stories, essays, memoirs or stand-alone excerpts from novels. Pieces published (or scheduled to be published) between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 are eligible which for us meant work from Issues #3, #4, and #5. We’re excited to announce the following nominations:
- What I Lost in September | by Autumn Bettinger (Issue #3)
- What the Cherub Saw | by Derek Harmening (Issue #4)
- The Shapiros | by Michael Wesner (Issue #5)
- Creative Nonfiction
- Blinding | by Ali Bryan (Issue #4)
- American Diorama | by Naomi Ling (Issue #4)
- Oath of Assimilation | by Soo Yeon Chun (Issue #5)
Congratulations and best of luck write on!
The Good Life Review Team